A true Nubuck leather with a fantastic knap and feel. The surface of the leather is a solid colour with a deep knap giving a very luxurious feel to any furniture it is upholstered in.
Made on top selection hides not only is the nubuck look and feel plush but the natural character of the hide shines through as well. Available in select range of colours it suits residential settings both centre and accent pieces.
Some specialist care is recommended.
- Thickness: 0.9/1.1 mm
- Leather Type: BOVINE
- Origin (country-supplier): ITALY
- Dying: ANILINE
- Finish: ANILINE (NUBUCK)
- Grain: FULL GRAIN
- Tanning method: CHROME
- Origin: EUROPEAN
- Vacuum and dust frequently with a soft cloth
- Do not allow body oils, alcohol-based sanitisers, perspiration or hair products to settle into the grain of the Leather as these will gradually break down the finish
- Clean regularly with a damp cloth (not over-wet) using circular motions until the dirty parts are clean, then dry immediately with a soft cloth
- If necessary, add a little soapy water to the above process providing NO DETERGENTS are used
- NEVER USE SADDLE SOAP, WAX OR SPRAY POLISH WHICH MAY CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE
- For rare, awkward stains a wide range of proprietary Leather Care cleaners can be obtained, following closely the manufacturers’ instructions
- After cleaning a neutral Leather Cream may be used to restore the original sheen (proprietary products only, please)
- Too frequent or over-enthusiastic cleaning or application of Leather Cream may wear away the upper, darker coat to reveal more of the lighter base coat
- Avoid sharp objects such as belts, buckles, studs and zips scratching the surface of the Leather
- Protect Leather furniture from direct sunlight
- Avoid drying out the Leather by keeping it away from direct heat sources such as fires and radiators